THE NANNY NETWORK, INC.
The Nanny Network, Inc. provides prescreened and experienced in-home nannies for permanent full-time placements, permanent part-time placements, temporary full-time placements and temporary part-time placements.
When you register with The Nanny Network, Inc., there are no up-front or registration fees. Please remember, however, that our nanny placement fees are due on or before the nanny’s start date in order to validate our Nanny Placement Guarantee. The descriptions and fees for these placement categories are as follows:
- Permanent Full-Time Nanny;
- A live-in or live-out Nanny who is hired on a permanent basis to work as a child care provider for 24 (twenty-four) or more hours of employment each week.
- Placement Fee: $2,500.00 or five weeks of nanny’s gross salary, whichever is greater,
- based on the annual compensation to nanny in the first year of employment.
- Permanent Part-Time Nanny:
- A live-in or live-out nanny who is hired on a permanent basis to work as a child care provider for less than 24 (twenty-four) hours of employment each week.
- Placement Fee: $1,500.00 or five weeks of nanny’s gross salary, whichever is greater, based
- on the annual compensation to nanny in the first year of employment.
- Temporary Full-Time or Part-Time Nanny:
- A live-in or live-out nanny who is hired for a temporary length of time (ranging from one day to ninety days) to work as a part-time or full-time child care provider. If the employment period exceeds ninety days, the temporary placement automatically converts to a permanent placement.
- Placement Fee: $20.00 per day (live-out nanny)
- $30.00 per day (live-in nanny or overnight baby care nanny)
- Nanny Salaries:
- Employment compensation is based on each nanny’s unique experience and qualifications. Well-experienced and well-educated child care professionals will earn more than a child care worker with less experience and less education. The nanny salary range is as follows:
For the care of one child: $15.00 to $19.00 per hour.
For the care of two children: $16.00 to $21.00 per hour.
For the care of three children: $18.00 to $23.00 per hour.
Typically $1,800 to $2,800 per month, depending upon the number of children in the household, the number of hours of employment each week or month, and the duties and responsibilities required of the nanny.
JOBS FOR NANNIES
We have job openings for each of the above categories for well-qualified nannies. All jobs are located in Northern California; specifically, within Alameda County (i.e., Oakland, Berkeley, Piedmont, Emeryville, San Leandro, etc.) and Contra Costa County (i.e., Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Blackhawk, Danville, San Ramon, Pleasanton, etc.) For more information, click here: Jobs For Nannies